1. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by StemGem Vases LTD and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
- Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so via the “My Account” area of the website or by contacting Customer services on 01400 272678. We’ll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address) that are requested by 9am 7 days before the intended delivery date if after this date please call customer services who will do there best to accommodate your request. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 10 days notice for any changes to be made.
- Cancellation policy
The easiest way to cancel your order is via the “My Account” area of the StemGem Vases Ltd website. You can also cancel by contacting Customer services on 01400 272678. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 10 days notice for any changes to be made.
- Pausing or cancelling your subscription
If you wish to change your subscription, please do so via the “My Account” area of the StemGem Vases LTD website. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time by providing notice to us 1 Calendar month before any intended delivery within your subscription plan. In such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge. Our subscriptions are intended to be ongoing with multiple deliveries, and whilst you are welcome to pause or cancel at any time, we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions if we consider this is being abused.
- Subscription prices
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
- We accept payments via Gocardless for subscriptions & Paymentsense for all other online purchases. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Payment Sense or, if selected as a payment option, Gocardless.
- For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for your first delivery only. For ongoing deliveries, you will be billed on a recurring basis every month in which a delivery is scheduled. The amount your card will be billed in any given week will be the value of your order(s) for the given month.
- If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored securely by Payment Sense so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
4. DELIVERY POLICY
- We deliver by UPS and courier
- We will determine whether your order will be delivered by UPS or by courier and will communicate this clearly during the checkout process. All delivery charges for Royal Mail 1st Class delivery are included in the price of any order or subscription.
- In the event of a non delivery by UPS or a courier we will send out a new order the same or next day if after 12
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, StemGem Vases LTD cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courior service that we use or anything else outside of StemGem Vases Ltd control.
- In the event of a non-delivery (order not having arrived 5 days after their intended delivery date), please contact StemGem Vases Ltd Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 7 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- StemGem Vases LTD will deliver anywhere in the world, delivery prices will vary, please contact us directly for a price to your destination.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done 7 days before your next order is due to arrive. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph. Please note that at peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 10 days notice for any changes to be made.
5. OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We aim to deliver our products in great condition, on time.
- If your order is not correct please contact us within 72 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
While our products are packed carefully to ensure they arrive in good condition, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged products in question within 72 hours of receipt of the products in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
- Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our products are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don’t turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your products have not arrived within 7 days of their intended delivery date) we will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due StemGem Vases being hand finished we are unable to accept returns for small imperfections. We offer customers refunds or replacement products if the products are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
6. OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
- Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
- Credit expires 12 months from the date that it is added to an account
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to expire or revoke credit, or to temporarily remove the ability to redeem credit on our site.
- Discounts and voucher codes cannot be redeemed against courier delivery charges.
8. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund.
- Force Majeure
StemGem Vases Ltd shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond StemGem Vases reasonable control.
9. OUR LIABILITY
- Subject to clause 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4, whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Bloom & Wild service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any interruption of the Bloom & Wild service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Bloom & Wild service impossible or impractical.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- We accept liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 9.2(a) and 9.2(b), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid to us for the order in question (defined as an individual delivery within a particular week, not an entire subscription).
- Subject to clauses 9.2(a), 9.2(b) and 9.2(c) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Bloom & Wild service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient’s statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
10. CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the
following personal information:
- Customer’s email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer’s full name and address We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
- Customer’s telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient’s full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the StemGem Vases ltd site and/or the StemGem Vases LTD service from time to time. We will post any changes on the StemGem Vases LTD site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the StemGem Vases website. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the StemGem Vases LTD services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the StemGem Vases LTD, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Thank you for your order, and we hope your StemGem Vases experience will be a pleasurable one.
12. REGISTERED OFFICE AND TRADING ADDRESS
StemGem Vases LTD, Unit 4 Lincoln Road Industrial Estate, Leadenham, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England, LN5 0PE
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website and app may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.